Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #41-What To Write In A Valentine's Day Card

~Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #41~

With Valentine's Day just a few days away, perhaps you will be giving or sending a Valentine's Day card to a family member or friend. I would like to offer a few suggestions as to what to write on the inside of a card:
  1. Be my valentine.
  2. My heart smiles just thinking about you.
  3. Happy heart day.
  4. Sending a smile your way.
  5. May God bless you and keep you.
  6. Just a little reminder that you are loved.
I like to include a link to my  Joyful Heart Gift Shop where I offer handmade greeting cards and small gifts.

Today's scripture reading:
"We love each other because He loved us first." 1 John 4:19

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty





No comments:

Post a Comment