Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #43-Product Of The Month

 ~Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #43~
This month I would like to share a product I use each time I create a handmade greeting card. To add height and dimension, I use double-sided adhesive foam dots called Stampin Dimensionals. They come in two sizes, large and small.  


I offer handmade greeting cards and small gifts in my Joyful Heart Gift Shop.

Today's scripture reading:
"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?" Romans 8:31-32 (NASB)

May you have Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty





No comments:

Post a Comment