Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #42-My Creating Process

~Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #42~

Recently, I had a crafting day with my friend's young granddaughters. In this post, I talked about how I had been cutting up my stash of patterned paper in 3"x4" pieces and using those as a foundation for my card bases. I was able to use these pieces to make packets for them to create their cards. The photos show the packets prepped and ready to go:

They enjoyed the process and were able to create a variety of cards. They made two of each of four designs—one to keep and one donate to a local assisted living home. 

I offer handmade greeting cards and small gifts in my Joyful Heart Gift Shop.

Today's scripture reading:
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6 (NASB)

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty








No comments:

Post a Comment