Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #13-Product Of The Month

Welcome to Terrific Tuesday #13
Envelopes-are a vital element of my handmade cards. Without an envelope, a card would be next to impossible to put through the mail, and when presenting a handmade card in person, it's nice to have the card in an envelope. An envelope adds the finishing touch to any card. The envelopes I use are from Stampin Up, they are high quality and have a beautiful smooth finish.
Sometimes, I will stamp an image on the front of the envelope, as in the photo to the left and other times, I like to add patterned paper to the outside flap of the envelope to match the card that is inside, as I did in the photo to the right:


In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop, I offer a wide variety of handmade cards and small gifts.

Today's Scripture Reading:
"But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives all men generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.  James 1:5

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty






No comments:

Post a Comment