Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #19-What To Write In A Baby Card

Hello, and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #19
When I create handmade cards, I generally leave the inside blank to allow you to write your own personalized message. Perhaps there are times you are unsure as to what to write in a baby card. Here are a few ideas:

  • So tiny, so small, so loved by all.
  • Welcome baby, so happy you're here.
  • Hello, little one.
  • Congratulations on the arrival of your precious baby. 
  • May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings. 
Bible verses are always nice to include as well:
  • "Behold, children are a gift of  Lord." Psalm 127:3
  • "For this child, I have prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart."  1 Samuel 1:27.
In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop I offer a variety of cards to choose from.

Today's Scripture Reading:
"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6.

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment