Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #73-My Creating Process-Family Reunion

~Hello and welcome Terrific Tuesday #73~
I have been busy planning a family reunion on my father's side of the family. It has taken time to gather photos and compile a brief family history to share with my relatives. I have enjoyed the entire process. The last family reunion was five years ago. We all agreed it was a long time coming.
The reunion took place on Saturday, September 18, 2021, at a park that has a large shelter with picnic tables, electricity, restrooms, and playground equipment. The weather was perfectly calm, with low humidity 70 degrees for Minnesota.
I'm sharing a few photos from that day. Using a table cloth to cover a picnic table, I placed a welcome sign and provided name tags along with a guest book for everyone to sign in. We wanted a record of who all attended. Family photos were displayed towards the back of the shelter. Many relatives brought photo albums to share as well.


A good time was had by all. One of my cousins said, "I want to do this all over again."
Another family reunion is in the works, and it will be sooner than five years 😉

Today's Scripture reading:
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty








No comments:

Post a Comment