Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #80-What To Write In A Card-Thanksgiving Or Thanking Someone

~Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #80~

The Thanksgiving Holiday here in the United States is on Thursday, November 25,2021. Are you planning to send a card to family and friends? If you are, I offered some suggestions and Bible verses to include in a Thanksgiving card in this post.
Another idea would be to send a card to someone to thank them for being a part of your life. Here are a few suggestions:
  • As we give thanks, I want to thank you for your friendship at this time of year. Include a memory.
  • I'm thankful that you are my _______________________________ here you could add son, daughter, mother, father, niece, nephew, aunt, uncle, depending on the relationship of who you are sending the card to.
  • I appreciate that you are a part of my life. May God bless you each and every day.
In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop, I offer handmade greeting cards and small gifts for purchase.

Today's Scripture reading:
"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful." Colossians 4:2

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment