Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #81-My Creating Process

 ~Hello, and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #81~
My daughter is hosting an engagement party, and she asked me to create some little party favors. She had an idea of something she wanted, yet she told me I could have "creative freedom" to make it cute.
I like that she gave me this permission 😉.
So I set out to create a tag with the bags she purchased. Her one request was that the tag read "Happy Engage-Mint" and put Life Savers individually wrapped mints inside each bag. I printed on white card stock with a little bit of playing around with fonts and images; I then used circle punches to create each tag. She also wanted name cards to match the tag on the bag. Here is my end result:

You might wonder about my daughter's reaction when I showed her the prototype before I created 15 tag and name card combinations. She said, "I love it, Mom." I was so happy she liked everything.

In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop, I offer one-of-a-kind handmade greeting cards and small gifts for purchase.

Today's Scripture reading: 
"For we live by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty






No comments:

Post a Comment