Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, July 2, 2018

Marvelous Monday #7

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 7th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.

I've been setting up at the local Farmers Market offering my cards for purchase.  I wanted to add a little variety to my display, so I decided to add some Mini Recipe Albums. Using mini photo albums, recipe cards, patterned paper, stickers, with today being "Marvelous Monday" I thought I would share some pages from one of the Mini Recipe Albums I put together.
 My goal is make each one unique, one of a kind, so no two will be the same:


 
This how the Mini Recipe Albums are displayed at my Farmers Market booth.
If you would like to purchase a Mini Recipe Album, feel free to send me an email.  My email is on the right hand column of this blog.
Today's Scripture reading:
"Thy word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." Psalm 119:105.
May you have a "Marvelous Monday"


No comments:

Post a Comment