Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, July 23, 2018

Marvelous Monday #10

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 10th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Last week on Monday July 16 I shared in this posthttps://joyfulheartcreationsanddesigns.blogspot.com/2018/07/marvelous-monday-9_16.h
I created cards using the "Memories & More" card pack using 4"x6" card bases.  Today I would to share some smaller cards using 3"x4" card bases.





They were so fun to put together. I did check with the US Postal Service to see if they can be mailed, they told me they are too small.  However, you can put them in a larger sized envelope to mail or these cards would be wonderful to hand to someone in person or to add to a gift. If you would like to create a set of these cards feel free to contact me and we can arrange a time that works for your schedule.
Today's Scripture is from James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above".
May you have a "Marvelous Monday".

No comments:

Post a Comment