Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, July 30, 2018

Marvelous Monday #11

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 11th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday". Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings;
Today I'm sharing a variety of cards that required no stamping.  I used the items from another Memories & More card pack called Best Route. This card pack has some great sentiments that cover many occasions: 





If you see a card you would like to purchase, feel free to contact me. My email address is  to the right of this blog-"Email Patty".
Today's Scripture-
"Never wil I leave you, never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5
May you have a "Marvelous Monday"

No comments:

Post a Comment