Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, July 16, 2018

Marvelous Monday #9

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 9th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Perhaps when you read the term "Memories and More" your thoughts go to keeping your memories in a photo album or a scrapbook.  Yes, this can be done with the pack of cards featured below, they can also be used for card making and that's where the "more" comes in.  The card pack includes 50 total double-sided cards (2 each of 25 designs) in 3"x4" and 4"x6" sizes and 6 single-sided specialty cards in 3"x4" sizes and 4 sticker sheets.
Tea Room Memories & More Card Pack
Using the cards in the pack I challenged myself to create some cards using minimal supplies. What makes the card making even better is that there are card bases and envelopes that are the exact size of the cards in the card pack. There are 10 card bases in a pack,
Since today is "Marvelous Monday" I thought I would share the results of my challenge with 10 cards.






 



The nice thing is I have plenty of cards from the pack to create more cards or add to a photo album. If you would like to create some cards using these products feel free to contact me and we can arrange a time that works for your schedule.

Today's Scripture Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courgeous.  Do not be afraid; do not be discourged, for the Lord your God will be with you whereever you go"

May you have a "Marvlous Monday".

Patty













No comments:

Post a Comment