Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, September 17, 2018

Marvelous Monday #18




Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 18th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also s:hare some Scripture readings.  
Last week in this post:
http://joyfulheartcreationsanddesigns.blogspot.com/2018/09/marvelous-monday-17.html I talked about finding alternative ideas for Halloween treats without candy.  Today I thought I would share another idea. I found some small tubs of  "Play-Doh" two tubs fit perfectly in the clear treat boxes, I tied some ribbon around the box. I found some small bags that can be used to put the gift in. Along with a sticker and a stamped sentiment I punched this out and layered it onto a colored piece of card stock. I would like to share my results:
Today's Scripture:
"Rejoice in the Lord always. I say it again: Rejoice!"  Philippians 4:4

May you have a Marvelous Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment