Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, February 4, 2019

Marvelous Monday #38


Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 38th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
Last week in this posthttp://joyfulheartcreationsanddesigns.blogspot.com/2019/01/marvelous-monday-37.html I shared a Valentine's Day idea. Today,I would to share some cute Valentine's Day packaging.
 Candy is in the clear boxes. Perhaps you can think of some items to put in the box with handles and the heart shaped box- thinking maybe a small candle, jewelry, there are endless possibilities.
(Double click the photo to see everything in more depth)

If you would like to create these projects or purchase projects similar to this feel free to contact me at anytime.
My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Readings:
Speaking of love God tells us in Isaiah 49:16  "I have inscribed your name on the palm of my hand"

Starting next week (Monday February 11th) , I will be sharing some birthday card ideas. My thoughts are-"we always need birthday cards-right?" 👍
May you have a "Marvelous Monday"
Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment