Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, February 25, 2019

Marvelous Monday #41

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 41st in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
I'm continuing with my birthday card series.  How about some cards for the men in our lives? Well, I'm happy to offer some amazing cards with a masculine theme to them.  Some of the sentiments featured here are "All Geared Up To Celebrate" another sentiment is "You're A Classic Father" another is just the sentiment "You're A Classic" the other two cards could be used for Father's Day "Best Dad" and "Happy Father's Day". I hope you like these cards. (to see the cards in more depth, simply double click the photo):




If you would like create some cards or if you would like to purchase some completed cards, feel free to contact me at anytime by email or leave a comment below.  My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."  1 Corinthians 13"6-7

May you have a "Marvelous Monday".

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment