Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, February 18, 2019

Marvelous Monday #40

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 40th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
 It's always nice to have birthday cards on hand.  Today's card  has many stamped images as a background and the the main focus is the most important: "Wishing You Happy Birthday". I hope you like this card: (to see the card in more depth, just double click the photo)
If you would like to purchase a card similar to this, or if you would like to create some birthday cards yourself,  feel free to comment below or contact me.  My email is on the sidebar of this blog. 
Today's  Scripture Reading:
"By day the Lord directs His love, at night His song is with me-a prayer to the God of my life"
Psalm 42:8
May you have a "Marvelous Monday".

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment