Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, September 10, 2018

Marvelous Monday #17

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 17th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.  
The weather here in Minnesota is starting to become a little bit cooler and the air is starting to feel like Fall.  This the time of year for bonfires, hay rides and also planning for Halloween treats and activities. I was thinking today, it would be nice to have an alternative to candy for Halloween treats.  My thoughts went to packaging up some microwave popcorn.  Using a mini gold striped treat bag, a gold clip, add a sticker, stamp a sentiment this is what I came up with.  I hope you like the results:
Today's Scripture reading:
"Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground"
Psalm 143:10.
May you have a "Marvelous Monday".

No comments:

Post a Comment