Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, November 19, 2018

Marvelous Monday #27

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 27th  in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
I will continue with my Christmas ideas up until Christmas.  Today I would like share a quick and simple gift.  The small clear boxes are very nice to put items in.  I was able to fit 5 Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares perfectly inside.  I stamped a quick "For You" punched this out and added the stamped sentiment to a punched scalloped red circle.  My plan is to give my coworkers each one as a little gift. I hope you like the result.


Today's Scripture reading:
"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach"
James 1:5-6
May you have a "Marvelous Monday"

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment