Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, November 5, 2018

Marvelous Monday #25

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 25th  in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
Today I would like to start sharing some Christmas ideas.  One thing I like to do is create Mini Recipe Albums to sell at my local Farmers Market Booth I shared them in this post:
http://joyfulheartcreationsanddesigns.blogspot.com/2018/07/marvelous-monday-7.html 
With Christmas coming up, I thought it would be fun to create some Christmas themed Mini Recipe Albums. I hope you like my result:
Today's Scripture verse:
"Be strong and let your heart be courageous, all you who hope in the Lord"
Psalm 31:24
May you have a "Marvelous Monday".

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment