Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, March 11, 2019

Marvelous Monday #43

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 43rd in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
I'm happy to say that I have been able to extend my sharing of birthday cards. Today, I thought it would be fun to share some cards that can be for the children in your life. The products I share on my blog are from Stampin Up. The color coordination is superb and gives me the confidence that everything will match. I'm sharing a link to my online store if you would like to purchase products from Stampin Up. https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?culture=en-us
 The sentiments on the cards below are so fun-"Make A Wish It's Your Birthday" another sentiment "Hooray It's Your Birthday" another sentiment is "Let's Celebrate You" and how about "Make A Wish You Deserve It" and finally one that could be used for anyone "You're Never Too Old To Make A Wish". I hope you like the cards today (if you would like to see the cards and projects in more depth, simply double click the photo):

If you would like create some cards or if you would like to purchase some completed cards, feel free to contact me at anytime by email or leave a comment below.  My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." 1 John 4:10
May you have a "Marvelous Monday".

Patty



No comments:

Post a Comment