Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, March 16, 2020

Marvelous Monday #96

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 96th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Today's projects that I would like to share is with a stamp set called Dressed to Impress. There are some fun images to dress up your projects with lipstick, perfume, and other fashion essentials. Also, the projects use notecards that are 3"x3".  I used these same notecards in a previous post-here-https://joyfulheartcreationsanddesigns.blogspot.com/2020/01/marvelous-monday-86-happy-new-year.html
Projects Using The Stamp Set Dressed To Impress

Stamp Set-Dressed To Impress


If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog feel free to contact me.  My contact form is on the side-bar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."  Psalm 118:24.
May you have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.


No comments:

Post a Comment