Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, March 30, 2020

Marvelous Monday #98

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 98th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Today's blog post is a little bit different.  Given the situation with the coronavirus, many of us our feeling uneasy and uncertain.  I would like to offer a little way to brighten your day.  Since I enjoy creating handmade cards, if you or someone you know would like to receive a handmade card in the mail, feel free to contact me.  My contact form is on the side-bar of this blog.
I would like to send you or anyone you may know a handmade card in the mail.
Feel free to contact me, my contact form is on the side-bar of this blog



Today's Scripture Reading:
I would like to add the link from Bible Gateway-Psalm 91
This Psalm is very important for all of us to read each day.

May you have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.


No comments:

Post a Comment