Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, April 6, 2020

Marvelous Monday #99

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 99th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Today I would like to share a kit called Seriously The Best. This kit allows you to create the cards for you to use or create the cards and package them in the designer box to give as a gift.  This kit is called a semi-inclusive kit because it includes everything you need to complete the cards with the exception of the inks, stamp set and adhesive. The recommended products to complete the cards would be the stamp set called Seriously The Best, and two ink pads in two colors, Pretty Peacock, and Terracotta Tide.
Seriously The Best Card Kit Contents
Stamp Set-Seriously The Best Used To Complete The Card Kit
Seriously The Best Card Kit Completed Cards

If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to contact me. My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me and I will listen to you."  Jeremiah 29:12.
May you have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.
Patty




No comments:

Post a Comment