Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #26-My Creating Process

Hi, there-welcome to Terrific Tuesday #26.
Each month I like to share my creating process. 
Recently I received some scrapbook paper scraps leftover from a project a friend was working on.
She said I was free to do whatever I would like with them. So, I cut them up and created mini cards. My plan is to sell them at boutique shop.  Here is a sample of some of the mini cards.
In another creative process, my three daughters came over last weekend for our third annual October Fest. We gather for dinner which includes chili, cornbread, salad, and apple crisp. During our time together, we decorated mini pumpkins with sharpie markers. I enjoyed seeing how they each took their own spin on decorating their pumpkins. I would like to share a photo of our completed pumpkins.

Are you looking for some unique, one of kind, handmade greeting cards? In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop
I have a variety to choose from.
Today's Scripture Readings:
"The Lord is good to those who depend on Him, to those who search for Him." Lamentations 3:25

May you have Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty







 

No comments:

Post a Comment