Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #25-Product Of The Month



 Hello, welcome to Terrific Tuesday #25.
My product of the month is the gold cards and envelopes from Stampin Up.  These adorable
vanilla cards have a gold foil on the edges, perfect for adding a stamped image or a note.
I spent some time using these cards and just absolutely loved working with them.  The photo on the right is the result of using gold cards and envelopes.


If you are looking for some unique handmade cards, I have a variety to choose from in my Joyful Heart Gift Shop.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I 
will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 

May you have a blessed week and a Terrific Tuesday.

Patty



No comments:

Post a Comment