Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #45-What To Write In A Card-Just A Note

~Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #45~

It's nice to have a few cards on hand that say "Just A Note" on the outside when you want to send someone a note. Here are a few suggestions as to what to write on the inside of the card:
  • To say hello.
  • To let you know, I'm thinking of you.
  • To say I love you.
  • To tell you thank you.
  • To tell you, I appreciate all the little things you do.
  • Include a Bible verse.
  • Share a fun memory.


In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop, I offer a variety of handmade greeting cards and small gifts.

Today's scripture reading:
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing so that by the power of the Holy Spirit, you may abound in hope." Romans 15:13 (ESV)

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty



No comments:

Post a Comment