Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #46-My Creating Process

 ~Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #46~
I enjoy creating handmade greeting cards, and although I do send cards to family and friends as well as give cards as gifts, I thought it would be nice to find a way to donate some of them. So, I contacted a local assisted living home if they were in need of cards, their answer was  "yes, we would love to have them."
I'm happy to share with you that I was able to donate 100 all-occasion handmade greeting cards to an assisted living facility locally here where I live. The cards have been well received and the residents have appreciated having them. 

In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop, I offer a variety of handmade greeting cards and small gifts.

Today's Scripture reading:
"The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty





No comments:

Post a Comment