Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #51-My Creating Process

 ~Hello, and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #51~
My good friend asked me to decorate gift bags for each of her seventeen grandchildren. It was exciting to have this project to work on.
As a foundation, to begin with, I used white gift bags purchased at a local crafting store. I then added patterned paper to each bag. I made a gift tag with each of their names using matching patterned paper for a personalized touch. Polishing everything off, I tied a ribbon on one handle. Here is a photo of the gift bags all lined up:


I also decorated smaller gift bags in a kraft color for my daughters and nieces. Here is a photo of those bags:

    In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop, I offer a variety of handmade greeting cards and small gifts.

Today's Scripture reading:
"In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1 (NIV)

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.







No comments:

Post a Comment