Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #55-My Creating Process

 ~Hello and welcome Terrific Tuesday #55~
I use products from Stampin Up when I create my handmade cards. The color coordination and quality are by far the best I have found (in my humble opinion, of course).  On May 4, 2021, new products were released. I like taking time to look through the Stampin Up Catalog for fresh ideas. If you would like a hard copy of this catalog, feel free to let me know. My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.

Recently, I  added new products to my Joyful Heart Gift Shop.

Today's Scripture reading;
"being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6


May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a great week.







No comments:

Post a Comment