Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #58-What To Write In A Graduation Card

 ~Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #58~
When June rolls around, many of us will have someone graduating from high school or college. A common practice is to give a card to the graduate. Today, I'm offering a few suggestions on what you may want to write inside of the card:
  • Congratulations on your well-deserved success.
  • May God bless you and keep you as you begin a new journey of life.
  • Prayers and blessings to you on your graduation and for your future.
  • Hats off to you! Way to go!
Bible verses are also nice to include in a graduation card:
  • "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:3
  • "I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands." Psalm 119:10
  • "The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8
  • "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop, I offer various handmade greetings cards and gifts for purchase.

Today's Scripture reading:
"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast because they trust in you."
Isaiah 26:3

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment