Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #60-Product Of The Month

Hello, and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #60



When I create handmade cards, I use products from Stampin Up. Each year they introduce five new colors; they are called In Colors. These colors are good for two years. I always enjoy the creative names they use for each color. Here are the In Color names for  this year: 
Evening Evergreen
Fresh Freesia
Pale Papaya,
Polished Pink, 
Soft Succulent

In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop, I offer various handmade greeting cards and small gifts for purchase.

Today's Scripture reading,
"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." Psalm 91:1

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.








No comments:

Post a Comment