Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #15-What To Write In A Wedding Card

Hello, and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #15



~What to write in a wedding card~
When I create handmade cards, I generally leave the inside blank to allow your own personalized message.  Perhaps there are times when you are unsure as to what to write. Here are a few ideas:
  • A Bible verse is always nice to include-"Therefore, what God has joined together, let no one separate." Mark 10:9.
  • Here's to a lifetime full of happiness and love.
  • So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.
  • Today is the beginning of your next chapter. Here's to both of you!
  • Thank you for letting me/us share in your special day. I/We wish you all the happiness in the world.
  • Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life. Cheers!
  In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop, I offer a variety of cards for all occasions.

 Today's Scripture Reading:
"Peace I leave you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give you. Let your heart not be troubled, nor let it be fearful." John 14:27

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty






No comments:

Post a Comment