Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #16-Product Of The Month

Hello, and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #16
When I create handmade cards I use products from Stampin Up. Each year they introduce five new what are called In Colors. These colors are good for two years. I always enjoy the creative names they use for each color. This year we have the following colors:
Bumble Bee
Cinnamon Cider
Just Jade
Magenta Madness
Misty Moonlight




Next week, I will share a project using some of these colors.
In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop I offer a wide variety of greeting cards and small gifts.

Today's Scripture Reading:
"Let us, therefore, draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and may find grace to help in the time of need." Hebrews 4:16.

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty






No comments:

Post a Comment