Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #17-My Creating Process Of The Month

Welcome to Terrific Tuesday #17
My Creating Process Of The Month

When I create my handmade cards, I like to have a variety of sizes available. The folded card size I'm sharing today is 4 1/4" x 3 1/4".
  • Using a 3"x4" patterned card, I stamped my sentiment.
  • To add depth and dimension to the stamped 3"x4" patterned card I place foam dots on the back.
  • This piece is placed on the 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" card base.
  • Inside I stamped a flower image to add a little extra for the recipient.
  • The inside is left blank to add a personalized message.
  • The envelopes are lined with a yellow floral pattern, I think this is so pretty. It adds a nice touch.
     





In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop I offer a variety of cards to choose from.


Today's Scripture Reading:
"Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth. Serve the Lord with gladness." Psalm 100:1-2.

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty















No comments:

Post a Comment