Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Terrific Tuesday-#68-My Creating Process

 ~Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #68~
Last week, in this post, I mentioned that I'm in the process of creating some "care packages" for my nieces that are in college. I continue to work on getting everything ready to give them. I also decided to give my sister and my sister-in-law a package of handmade cards to have on hand when they want to send a card to their daughters (my nieces). 

Are you looking for some handmade, one of kind greeting cards?  In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop I offer a variety to choose from.

Today's Scripture reading:
Yet you, LORD, are our Father. We are the clay, You are the potter; we are all the work of Your hand.
Isaiah 64:8

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.  





No comments:

Post a Comment