Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Terrific Tuesday #98-My Creating Process

~Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #98~
The indoor Farmers Market came to a close for the winter season on Saturday, March 12, 2022. It's always nice to see people come and support the Farmers Market. As vendors, we sure do appreciate it.
I had received a special request to make a recipe album for a customer. She was happy with the final outcome, and her plan is to write some recipes for her nephew and give them to him as a gift.
My daughter and her boyfriend stopped by to see me, and I was pleasantly surprised as I did not know they were coming. Her boyfriend found a card from my display to give to his sister, that will be having a baby girl soon. It was a great day.

Today's Scripture reading,
For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.” Deuteronomy 20:4 (NIV)

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty





No comments:

Post a Comment