Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, February 10, 2020

Marvelous Monday #91

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 91st in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Today, I would like to share some projects that feature elephants using a stamp set called Little Elephant. The nice part is that there is also a punch that can be used to punch out the elephants.
There are so many occasions that this stamp set could be used for.  Today I will share two projects that include a package for a baby gift and a thank you card.  
Projects Using Samp Set Little Elephant
Stamp Set-Little Elephant

If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to contact me.  My contact form is on the side-bar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Set your minds on things that are above." Colossians 3:2.
May you have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment