Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, February 24, 2020

Marvelous Monday #93

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 93rd in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Perhaps you have heard the phrase "Music to my ears" -how about a stamp set that can be music to the eyes? Today, I would like to share a stamp set called Music From The Heart. By pairing the musical images in this stamp set with any of the phases you will have a greeting card that sings with sincerity.
Greeting Cards Using Stamp Set-Music From The Heart
Stamp Set-Music From The Heart
If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog feel free to contact me.  My contact form is on the side-bar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Readings:
"Love the Lord your Go with all your heart and with your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no greater commandment greater than these"
Mark 12:30-31
May you have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.

Patty




No comments:

Post a Comment