Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Terrific Tueday #77-My Creating Process

 ~Hello, and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #77~

I have been selling my handmade cards at a boutique, and I wanted to change how I display the cards.
So, I was on a search to find one. Thankfully I found one that has multi-levels from Stampin Storage
I'm super excited to have this and looking forward to seeing how this helps with sales. Here is a photo with my cards inside the display:

In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop, I offer a variety of handmade greeting cards and small gifts for purchase.

Today's Scripture reading:
"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7 (NIV)

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty







No comments:

Post a Comment